Monday 29 June 2015

Don't know how to efficiently manage your data? , GOOD NEWS!!!

  Good day,hope your weekend was very refreshing and your Monday morning wasn't tiring. I enjoyed mine. Quality time with family and friends but my online time was short this weekend because i was short on data. The chat plan i got made me feel like i was drinking tea with a fork. Major aspects of my smartphone became useless. It practically became an android messenger. 
This tutorial is basically for android. (I know, i know, Android isn't the only device ,i'd just do something on the other platforms soon)  
This morning,i decided to try out the data reselling  guys. 1000mb compared to my usual 4.5gb. So,i got thinking,this problem isn't a new one and how do i solve it with less stress. I solved it.
I'd be introducing us to a simple application for selecting applications that have access to our data and still not require lots of dumbo jumbo procedures. The application simply creates a VPN *dont let me bore you with all that how the lizard got a red head talk, just remember  VPN* . You simply select Applications that you want to give access. The ones you don't want to ever connect can also be selected. And you click start.


ADVANTAGES
1.  I personally allowed Facebook,Messenger,BBM,Whatsapp,Paypal,Ebay,Amazon,GT MobileMoney,YahooMail and Chrome browser. I have tonnes of other data leeching apps but this ones are of more priority. Another good aspect is that the app lets you choose which application can connect on both mobile data or when you are using WiFi. So,i can block whatsapp on mobile but allow it to work while I'm using wifi. 

2. Another plus is that while the app is running, it shows a key on the notification bar to show you it is active,when applications request for Internet access and they are blocked. A notification shows in the notification bar and you can allow the app from there.

3.  The app can also be set to boot automatically so you don't have to set it After every reboot.
 
4. It requires no rooting too.
Get the app from Google play store HERE.
 
I'd soon swap this sim into the modem and zap it all but at least,this would help you utilize 15mb bonus or 5mb bonus to your whatsapp and BBM alone and not just drain it all within 5 seconds.
Hope you enjoy this one. Have a fun filled week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment