Wednesday 13 May 2015

Did you know your Phone could do THIS!!!

Now, I’d like to show you something you may not have ever heard before but first, I’d like to believe that you’ve had a moment like the one I’m about to perfectly describe and replicate.

Have you ever been watching a movie and one captivating scene comes up and then…that calm, sensational song sinks into the scene and you almost feel something crawling on the left side of your chest…..,not an insect ,I mean you feel this impulse in your heart. We all listen to music, some make it a getaway. Some just live on it like pills. Moments come when you hear a song and just wish you knew the name of the song or the lyrics. Probably download it from somewhere even if you can’t buy it…some are annoyingly expensive. You should have seen my reaction when I tried to buy Beethoven of ITunes a long time ago. Yeah, let’s get down to it. What if I told you that the phone you toss around and simply underutilize can be as smart as telling you about any song you were hearing. That is if the phone is a so called smartphone. All possible through an app called SHAZAM. I’ve had shazam since I was in secondary school on my Symbian N-Series phone and some of us don’t even know it.




SHAZAM is available on iOS, Android and I “think” it is also on windows. I’m not a fan of windows mobile, I’d rather stick with android as it has more DOORS, opened ones if I must add. You can get shazam for android from Playstore. All you have to do is launch shazam from your apps, press the shazam logo and let is listen to the song playing and baaaaaaam! It vibrates and gives you details of the song such as track name, album name, album year, artist, lyrics etc. it would also show the album art, allow you stream a part of the song and buy it via amazon.




SHAZAM requires a data network to work at all times. Works only with songs, not hums. So, don’t go sticking your phone inside a bird cage or a lion’s den hoping to know if the animal is a lover of country music. Lots of apps around that show the real reason why this phones are called smart phones. I often say this, “Your smartphone is as smart as you make it”. Don’t be surprised if I told you Jarvis and Tony stark is so simple to me, you just stay tuned and you’d find out.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment