Wednesday 13 May 2015

you should really try out this NEW Whatsapp Update.


I woke up this morning and saw a playstore notification that I needed to update 7 apps.one of them was Whatsapp. I carefully read through the “What’s New” section of the update and saw user interface improvement, bugs and performance fixes. Completed the update and behold. I was amazed. Whatsapp didn’t add the video call but simply maximized the material design of android.

 
Quick Update!
Material Design is a new design language that was first integrated into Android OS 5.0 aka Lollipop. It is also present in some of googles android mobile apps such as Gmail, YouTube, Google Drive, Google Maps etc. Material design expands on the card motifs first seen on Google Now cards. It is a design with responsive animations and transitions, padding, depth effect such as lighting and shadows. Most of us haven’t experienced Material Design because our OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers aka Techno and Injoo) don’t release OS update to old devices but rather release this OS to new devices. My advice, get a new device with the new OS or just dump the OEMs if you could. LOL

 



You would love this new and colorful interface. Icons have changed a lot. Big surprise when I tried to use the share feature *the office pin thingy*. I’ve not found any bugs on the application just yet but I think this is still the best optimization of Material Design I’ve seen. Get to playstore and get this update ASAP .

0 comments:

Post a Comment